Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Nail Polish Trends for Spring/Summer 2013

Often women forget the importance of maintaining their nails and how important it is for their overall appearance. When I first started working at my job - my boss said something to me that I will never forget. "You are the first thing people see when they come into our office, and it is important that your nails are painted." At first I was a little insulted, I thought my nails looked fine. What he meant was that when your nails are painted you give the impression that you care about the small details - that you take care about yourself. You never know who you are going to shake hands with this summer, lets make sure you leave a great first impression.


After covering our nails with dark hues all winter long, it's going to be a very bright and colourful season for our nails. This is what is trending in the lacquer world:


Pastels
 
Just like those delicious macaroons, you will most likely be seeing a lot of these hues this season. What's great about pastels is that they look great on fair, tanned, and dark skin.
 
 
 
Brights

These colours will definitely get you noticed and are a lot of fun to wear.
 
 
My favourite 


 
Barely there - Nudes

If you want to keep it low key, going with nudes is your best bet.
 
 
 
The Blues

Not your typical nail colour choice but it's one of my favourite colours to wear
when the warm weather comes along.
 



         
 
 Opposites attract


Day or night these Shades are a great choice.

    
 
Stay Beautiful Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment