Pages

Thursday 23 May 2013

L'OREAL Youth Code Foaming Gel Cleaner

     Throughout my teens and up until I got pregnant I never had a problem with acne.  When I got pregnant I thought it was going to be glowing skin, big breasts, and maybe some morning sickness. No one warned me about any of the things my body has been going through, not to mention the acne. About 8 weeks into my pregnancy I noticed that I was breaking out, not only on my face but also my chest and back area.
 
Pregnancy can trigger acne or make existing acne worse. You can blame the high levels of hormones called androgen's partially for your acne problems. Androgen's cause the  sebaceous glands in your skin to get bigger causing an increase in production of an oily substance called sebum.  This blocks your pours making it easy for bacteria grow rapidly.
  

*Please keep in mind that the following also helps people who are not pregnant*

Washing your hair regularly will reduce your acne significantly; you want to remove as much oils from your body as possible. When you go to bed make sure your hair is tied up, this will trap the oils and prevent it from spreading to your face, back, and chest areas.
 
Women wear a lot of products on their face before they go out into the world,  it is important to start a healthy routine before and after applying all of theses products. Make sure you pick a face wash that is gentle on your skin. My product of choice is Lòreal Youth Code foaming cleanser, which can be purchase at your local drug store for under $10.
 
                
           
                                        
 
Use this product twice a day, once when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed. The reason I love this product is - I don't have to use make up remover! This product removes all of my make up, cleanses, and exfoliates my skin. The secret to washing your face is to use warm water while you are lathering and to follow with cold water to close your pores.
 
You might also want to change your Foundation/Concealer, this could also be contributing to your acne problem. Try to avoid oil-based products maybe even look for a matte foundation/concealer.
 
 
Stay positive and take care of yourself
XO
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment