Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Aveeno Fresh Essentials Hydrating Night Cream - Review

Your diet, hectic life style and environmental stresses can lead to dry stressed out skin that looks dull and tired. As I am getting older I am noticing that my skin needs a little more "TLC" than it did before. So I decided that it was time to invest in a good night cream. Since I am on a budget, going with  the traditional big brand - $50.00 - a bottle night cream wasn't something I was interested in. After doing a little research and asking around I ended up purchasing Aveeno Fresh Essentials Hydrating Night Cream.




It's has been three weeks since I started using this product and I have seen a noticeable difference in the appear of my skin, especially before applying my make up. What's great about this moisturiser is that it absorbs into your skin quickly, application is smooth, and has a great refreshing scent. It hydrates your skin throughout the night leaving you with a healthy glow in the morning. This night cream infuses your  skin with a blend of anti-oxidants and vitamins notably Southernwood extract which "significantly improves clinical signs of stressed facial skin, such as roughness, blotchiness and dryness, as early as day-1 and throughout the study, as assessed by both the expert grader and the subjects." I'm sure this is obvious but you never know .... wash your face thoroughly before applying this product to your face and neck for it to be fully effective.


You can purchase this product at your local drugstore for under $25 It is oil free, hypoallergenic, and non comedogenic.
Would I recommend this product..... Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment