Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B Cream

If you aren't sure what BB Cream is then you can refer back to my previous post about CC Cream , which also explains what exactly BB Cream is and what it does.

So before all the pregnancy hormones made my skin prone to acne, I was using Garnier Skin Renew B.B Cream (Light/Medium), which seemed to work nicely with my skin. The Garnier version of B.B Cream is ideal for people that do not have problems with acne because it is on the oily side; oddly I liked the way it made my skin glow. Unfortunately, when I become pregnant my skin started breaking out because of it and I had to switch to an oil free foundation. After not using foundation for a year, it's kinda hard to switch back.










So a couple days ago I was at the drug store and I spotted L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B Cream. As soon as I seen it - automatically- I thought of my friend Karolina. She had showed me this product a couple months back and was quite happy with the results it was giving her. You could tell that the product was agreeing with her skin. That was enough to convince me to try it, so I went ahead with the purchase.

The first thing you will notice when you put the product on your skin is that comes out in a white solution that contains "beautifying beads" that instantly adjust to the very shade of your skin. You will immediately notice how light the product feels on your skin upon application. It primes, hydrates, and corrects leaving your skin looking naturally flawless. This BB cream nourishes your skin with antioxidants like Vitamin C & E. It is important to keep in mind that this beauty balm doesn't provide you with SPF protection. You should apply a thin layer of sunscreen on your face - not only in the summer, but all year round.


 

You can purchase L'oreal Magic Skin Beautifier B.B Cream at your local drugstore for under $15. This Beauty balm is available in four different shades: fair, light (what I wear), medium, and dark.


I love this product and I am sure you will too :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment