Pages

Tuesday 18 February 2014

The Perfect Hand Bag

After a long break from blogging, I have finally found something that inspired me to take sometime out of my busy schedule to write. It's been very hectic balancing a new born and getting ready to start school in May. As I'm preparing to go back to school, I've been trying to find products to help me stay organized and that's when I found this beauty.

For my ladies who are looking for a practical but stylish hand bag that takes you from morning to night, I have found the bag for you. While searching for a handbag that could fit all my essentials, I stumbled across  this DAGNE DOVER TOTE and fell head over heels. Now, I love my Michael Kors and I'm not one for infidelity but I must confess I have eyes for another. This tote is where fashion meets function, women no longer have to compromise their personal style to be organized.



http://www.dagnedover.com/


http://www.dagnedover.com/products/tote








 
                                                                                 
DETAILS
Dimensions: 20” x 8” x 10”
Handle Drop: 9.5"
Made of Coated Canvas
14k Gold plated Zinc-Alloy Hardware and Nappa Leather.
 Manufactured in the NYC Garment District
Available in these hues:



CLUTCH + WALLET
Dange Dover also carries a wallet + clutch combo which efficiently stores your essentials,  so you can go from your school or office- to a night out on the town.  What stands out most for me is the detachable card case to ensure that you will  never accidentally leave a credit card or ID in another purse. Seriously, where has this been my whole life?!!!!!

http://www.dagnedover.com/products/clutch

FEATURES
Detachable 8-Card Card Case with Cash and Coin Compartments
Hidden Pocket That Fits a Passport
Zip Pocket That Fits a Phone
Snap Pocket
Lip Gloss Holder
Key Strap and Dee-Rings for Key Clip (2)



DETAILS


Dimensions: 8.25" x 4.75"

Made of Coated Canvas, 14k Gold plated Zinc-Alloy Hardware and Nappa Leather.
Manufactured in the NYC Garment District.



Available in these hues:

1 comment: