Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

What is CC Cream ?

CC Cream (colour control cream) is a upgraded version of the popular BB Cream (Beauty Balm). BB Cream was manufactured as a all-in-on facial miracle product that replaces serums, moisturisers, primers, foundations, and sunblock. Originally, BB Cream was formulated in Germany by dermatologist Dr. Christine Schrummek in efforts to protect her patients skin after surgery.

When I first tried BB Cream I instantly feel in love with the radiant glow it gave my skin. Unfortunately, after using it for some time I noticed that it was making my skin break out. This was quite disappointing, I really didn't want to go back to covering my face with heavy concealers and foundations. While at Sephora, I came across CC Cream - a much lighter and smother application that isn't oily like BB cream. You still get all the skincare benefits of BB cream, only with addition ingredients to provide a more effective and improved product.
 
 
My Choice
 
 
The reason I choose this product was for the variety of shades it came in and for it's affordability.


Sephora Collection
 
 
Skin Perfect CC Cream SPF 20

Available In:
Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Dark, and Deep
 
$26.00

 
 
Smashbox



Camera Ready CC Cream Broad Spectrum
30 Dark Spot Correcting  
 
Avalible in:
Fair, Light, Light/Medium, Medium, and Dark
 
$42.00



PETERTHOMASROTH

 
 
 
 
 
CC Cream Broad Spectrum
SPF 30  Complexion Corrector
 
Available In:
Light/Medium, Medium/Tan, and Deep
 
$48.00
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the Smashbox one! I use it all the time :)

    ReplyDelete