Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Pregnancy Bandeau

So just to fill you all in, I am 17 weeks pregnant with my first child. And a couple weeks ago I started to notice that my jeans weren't fitting me anymore. This is, of course - completely normal and a good thing when you are pregnant. Unfortunately, when looking for maternity jeans/pants I noticed that they didn't carry pants that fit me.

So on the weekend, I decided to make a trip to Target to see if I would have better luck there. Well, they too had nothing to offer me and to be honest i was planing on just wearing dresses for the rest of spring/summer. Suprisingly, it was my boyfriend that pointed out the pregnancy bandeau - not to wear as a top - but to cover the part of your pants you can't zip up any longer. Absolutly genius!


No comments:

Post a Comment