Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Frizz-Ease® 3 Day Straight™ Semi-Permanent Styling Spray - For CurlyHair

You might not be able to tell, but I was born with a full head of unmanageable, stubborn - curly hair. While everyone wants volume and loose curls, I dream of flat- straight locks. I would love to take a shower or go swimming without dreading the hour long ordeal of blow drying and styling this mane. With my son on the way, I know that I simply wont have the time to spend on my hair that I do now. I've been searching and searching for  less time consuming methods of achieving more manageable hair.

On Sunday I went to Shoppers Drug Mart to purchase shampoo and conditioner and saw that Frizz-Ease® 3 Day Straight™ Semi-Permanent Styling Spray - For Curly Hair had gone on sale. I had seen this product on a couple of occasions but was a little hesitant to try it out, but since the price had drop drastically - this was a great opportunity to see what this product is all about. 


If your expecting a home-style Brazilian Blowout than you will be inevitably disappointed. Somehow John Frida has mislabelled it's product as a Semi-Permanent Styling Spray when it should be called a heat/humidity protector. That being said - the product did make my hair a lot straighter and more resistant to humidity. It's a great product to use in the spring and summer because it prevents your hair from getting frizzy/curly on those hot and humid days. This product should not be mistaken for a semi permanent or chemical hair straightening treatment.


Directions:

Spray throughout damp or wet hair, NOT on dry hair. Start with 10-15 sprays. Use more or less, depending on hair length and thickness.

Step 1: Shampoo & Condition

Step 2: Spray Frizz-Ease® 3-Day Straight™ Semi-Permanent Styling Spray on damp / wet hair

Step 3: Blow Dry

Step 4: Flat Iron

Days 2 & 3: No need to wash, just touch-up with a flat iron if desired.

This product can be purchased at your local drugstore and anywhere beauty supplies can be purchased for around $10.

Would I purchase this product again?
Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment